Sunday, May 11, 2008

First -- and best ever -- Mother's Day

Today was the first time I got to celebrate Mother's Day as a mom. (My dogs Wally and Zula might take offense, but I just mean as a mom of a human :) )

It was super fun because Eli remembered Mother's Day and planned a lot of really sweet things. For one, he helped Daddy make me breakfast in bed. Eli got some breakfast in bed also. Then he made me a sweet card and he posted on this blog (see the previous post). He also took me out to dinner at La Hacienda Real where he acted a bit fidgety but mostly good. When Michael and I sang him the "I'm Different" song in the restaurant, he did his huge-open-mouth smile. That's the song that we sing him during bath time -- how cool is it that he remembers it?

1 comment:

gma said...

Great smile for Mama, Eli. Are the flowers trick photography? Love Gma