Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun filled Friday

Eli and I had a blast today. He played with Alex in the morning again -- and they just love the same things so it is a perfect fit. Eli was SO excited about Alex coming over that he gave Alex huge hugs which quickly turned a bit rough and then he tried to bite Alex. I think he is just so overwhelmed and excited that he doesn't know what to do. I know I have trouble not biting my friends when they come over....

In the afternoon we went to the South Salem track and threw the ball for Wally. Eli helped by picking up the wet, slobbery, muddy ball and putting it into the ball flinger for me :) He also ran through the grass laughing and pointing at an airplane, a crow and other amazing sights.

We made chocolate chip cookies when we got home and Eli helped stir the batter. He only stuck his hand in it once (I swear we had just washed his hands, for anyone reading this who ate those cookies!) He sort of likes to help, but mostly he likes to have access to the counter where all the cool toys are kept: the blender, food processor, crockpot, etc. Parents keep all the best toys for themselves...

No comments: