Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spanish bedtime storytime

Eli went to the library for his bedtime story tonight.

We picked up Sarah and Elliot and drove to the library for their Spanish bedtime storytime, where we sang the itsy-bitsy spider and some other songs (I can't tell you their names because I don't know enough Spanish myself. One day, Eli will translate!). Eli got to shake a fancy rattle with the other kids, listen to Halloween stories (I could see the Jack-o-Lantern in the picture, OK?!?) , and watch all the other kids run around.

It was fun and it wore him out! He fell asleep in about 10 seconds after I put him in his crib.

2 comments:

sarah said...

You forgot about the most exciting thing at the library - when a kid puked about three feet from you and Eli.

Always an adventure at the public library. :)

Mom said...

HA! I was trying to evoke the feeling of a calm bedtime storytime in the blog but you outted me! Yes, it was actually chaos. And it was just perfect when the guy came in with the huge steam cleaner in the middle of storytime to suck up the noodle soup the kid had vomited up :)