Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cardboard box fort






Eli and I had great fun today playing in the most spectacular of forts: the cardboard box. I cut windows in the sides and Eli sat inside the box and opened and shut and windows and I would say "peek-a-boo" when he opened one. He has been obsessed with doors lately -- always opening and shutting his bedroom door, which makes me worry about his fingers -- and this was a great, safe way for him to have fun opening and shutting a door! Sometimes he would stick his hand out the window and touch my face. He was smiling and giggling the entire time.

Then at the table we took some cute photos that I had to include.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny. Alex does the same thing. He could open and shut doors all day. What a great idea to create a cardboard fort. We'll have to steal your idea.

Mom said...

Oh the fort was a HUGE hit. Why don't you just come over and have Alex play in Eli's fort?