Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Burping and giggling

At lunch today, Eli burped in between bites and I giggled. (Yes, I realize that this is not appropriate behavior at the table, but I can't help it.) My giggle made him laugh, which made me laugh. For a good 3 minutes, we were sitting at the table laughing at each other laughing. The harder he made me laugh, the harder he laughed. It was like we were both in on some silent joke. I loved it.

When Michael got home from work and we ate dinner together, Eli did a similar thing with Michael. Michael was making faces at him and Eli kept laughing and laughing, which made Michael laugh. It was so fun to watch.

For the first time today, I dropped Eli at the Kids Court, a daycare room at the gym. I went to yoga and Eli played in the playground. Apparently he did well in the room so I am planning to do that more often. It gives Eli a change of scenery and I get some (desperately needed) exercise.

No comments: