Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby-proofing and interviewing

Today while I was on the phone interviewing someone for a story, Eli was army-crawling around the office. Hmmm... now I think I understand what baby-proof means. Eli went straight for the cord to the floor lamp, the bookshelf filled with books, the computer wires and, get this, the cord for the iron that is sitting on the edge of the ironing board. Oh boy, he is going to get himself in trouble.

I did manage to make sure that he didn't get hurt and I actually completed the interview. Whew.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so funny you just posted this. See my comment on a few posts back. I meant what I said: you're in trouble now. We had to empty our living room of almost all the clutter and decor, and zip tied the lamps in place so he wouldn't pull them down on himself. We emptied the bottom shelves and put his toys there so he can get in to them instead. Good luck.