Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oregon State Fair






Eli and I went to the State Fair today with Elliot and Sarah. Except for a few delays (my tire was flat when I got to Sarah's house), it was a great morning. They saw cows, horses and goats. They watched a rooster cock-a-doodle-doo -- Eli wasn't expecting it so he totally jumped!

Eli and Elliot loved the OMSI tent, which had a little box with air blowing up so you could watch a balloon float in the air. They also played in the toddler area, which had huge playmats and little ride-on giraffes. Of course, Eli passed out in the car seat as soon as I started driving home. The transfer to the crib doesn't work so he was awake for a few more hours before going back to sleep at 3 p.m. We played on the swing in our backyard -- I sat right in front of him so he kept swinging right up close to my face and then going away. He thought it was so funny and kept trying to reach for my face when he came up close. I would give him a quick kiss on his cheek when he swung close and he would giggle. So cute...

No comments: