Thursday, August 7, 2008

Laughing

Eli and I laughed and laughed today. He was sitting on the floor in his nursery and I was holding one of his soft blocks. I threw it up in the air and said, "Where did it go?" and then it would fall back down between us. It must have seemed like the block came out of nowhere to Eli. We just played that game over and over again and we just laughed and laughed. I could have done that for 4 hours with him :)

He was pretty fussy in the afternoon -- I think his teeth were hurting. So I gave him a foot massage with some Burt's Bees apricot oil and he calmed down a bit. I kept telling him how much he needs a foot massage to release all of his tension and it struck me as very funny that a baby who can't walk yet gets a foot massage. We laughed about that also.

No comments: