Saturday, July 19, 2008

A parade and the art fair



Eli was in his first parade on Friday. It was the Kids Parade through the Salem Art Fair and Eli went with his class from daycare. The older kids at the YMCA tie-dyed T-shirts for Eli's class and then Eli wore his tie-dye pants. It is hard to see how cute he looked because it was cold and he had to wear a jacket.

I missed the actual parade so these photos are from the end.

He is also in the Statesman Journal's art fair video here.

Today Eli and I went to the Art Fair and I got him two puzzles from this guy who makes them himself. One has the letters of Eli's name on it and they are puzzle pieces -- how cool!

Michael stayed home because he has a stomach bug. So far our whole family has had it. It's yucky :(

1 comment:

sarah said...

Elliot, my mom and I went to the parade specifically to see Eli. He looked adorable and when Elliot saw him he said "ha-woow E.I." It was really cute.

I remember that puzzle guy from last year but didn't see his booth yet! There was a space puzzle that I really liked...