Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Helping with dinner; sleeping

Eli was very happy today at daycare and even though he didn't nap very well during the day, he didn't want a nap when he got home. So I put him on a blanket on the kitchen floor while I made dinner.

He was smiling and squealing at me. Every time I looked at him, he smiled so big I could see his two bottom teeth and his upper gums. When I got on the ground and tickled him, he did his half-laugh. It was the best time I've ever had making dinner!

We are still trying to figure out how to ensure that he has a good night's sleep. He certainly sleeps better if he eats well during the day, but I am still nursing at least once a night. I am not sure he needs to be nursing at all given how much fat he has stored on his thighs :)

No comments: