Tuesday, July 22, 2008

7 months old!

Eli turned 7 months old today! It is absolutely astounding to me how quickly time has gone by since he was born.

Eli spent the day with Daddy because I had to work. They had a fun day going to the park with Wally and Zula, visiting Michael's work and stopping by to see me! Michael sort of forgot that Eli eats lots of solids these days (about 4 meals a day) and only fed him solids once. I had wondered why Eli was so anxious to nurse when I got home from work :)

Tonight, for the first time, Eli took a bath in the bathroom. He was still in his infant tub, but the tub was inside the big tub. I think it will help us transition to the big tub when he is ready.

Sleep update: Eli has been waking up a lot more at night. His first wake-up is usually before 11 p.m. and he just needs Michael to bounce him for a few minutes to fall back asleep. Then he wakes up again around midnight and usually nurses, although last night I was so out of it that Michael couldn't wake me up. And then he wakes up again around 4 a.m. or 5 a.m. Not good for a 7 month old fat baby! We are working on a back-to-sleep campaign....

No comments: