Friday, June 13, 2008

Mommy-and-me yoga

Eli and I went to Mommy-and-me yoga today. We usually can't go because I work on Fridays but I had the day off. Eli loved it!

He was on a blanket in front of my yoga mat and he smiled and chewed on his toys. When I brought him onto my belly for some poses, he got a huge grin. He even did a high-pitched squeal in response to another boy's squeal. I think that is the first real squeal I have heard from Eli. And he was babbling a little bit. For a very quiet boy, it was quite remarkable.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi, Eli, Beth and Michael,

I've been reading and enjoying your blog!

I'm hoping to return to Mommy & Me Yoga when Oscar can hold his head up. We went when he was 3 weeks old and it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't too great yet.

Cheers!
Melissa