Sunday, June 22, 2008

1/2

Eli turned 1/2 today! We can't believe he is 6 months old. We sang him "Happy Birthday" this morning and he loved it. He kept smiling his huge open-mouth smile and making little squeals.

I totally love this age. He is very happy and excited to see new things. I sat him in the garden today in his bouncy chair while I (FINALLY!) planted some basil and tomatoes. He sniffed the sage and basil I gave him and was content to watch me doing something different. In the afternoon we played on the living room rug -- he was rolling over and I was doing yoga. He watched me intently and kept trying to catch my eye so he could smile at me.

I love that he is a 1/2 :) Tomorrow at his doctor's appointment I find out how much he weighs. If it is over 22 pounds (I really think he could be) then we have to upgrade his car seat.

3 comments:

sarah said...

happy half birthday Eli! thanks for being a great friend to Elliot. :)

Melissa said...

Happy 1/2, Eli! I can't believe how big you're getting, and that you're halfway to turning one year old. Crazy!

ACM2000 said...

Happy 6mo Eli!