Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pointing out the mama....

Michael has been teaching Eli to find specific things on the pages of the books we read to him. I didn't think that a 10-month-old could do that, but I was wrong. In Eli's favorite book, "How do dinosaurs say goodnight?" Michael asks Eli "where's the mama?" and Eli always points to the mama! We are now working on getting him to point to the mouse in his "That's not my dinosaur" book.

The above is one of several examples of Eli becoming a little boy -- it seems like every week his brain develops by leaps and bounds and I can't keep up. He is amazing...

2 comments:

lifeisgood said...

Have you thought about baby sign language. I have done it with 2 different babies that I have nannied for and plan on doing it with Grady.

Mom said...

Hi Nicole! Yes, I tried to sign up for a baby sign class at A.C. Gilbert's House but it is on Wednesdays and that is when I work. Ugh. If they offer another one I am going -- it starts in January. Are you going to do that? Beth