Friday, November 28, 2008

Going it alone

Michael is out of town this weekend so I am going it alone with Eli. So far so good... and I did not get a lot of sleep last night. I woke at 2:45 a.m. to be at work at 3:30 a.m. to cover all of the Black Friday madness. It was great to be off work at 11:30 a.m. and know I worked a full shift!

Anyway, when I got home Eli had just woken from a nap so I knew I couldn't rest. Michael took off for the airport and we took the dogs to the track and threw the ball for Wally. (Poor Zula only got a short walk.) When we got back we loaded up the car and went to the gym to go swimming. Eli loves the water so much we stayed in for probably 30 or 40 minutes.

That totally wore him out so he took a great nap and that's when I crashed. We both slept from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. And now it seems he is asleep. Let's hope it is for the night! Good night!

No comments: