Sunday, July 5, 2009

Row your boat

Check out the new video of Eli screaming for "Row your boat." Pretty funny stuff...but actually, he used to scream right after we would sing, "Row, row, row your boat." That was even funnier!

Today was pretty low-key. Eli helped me go grocery shopping. He said "hi" in his bright way to every person who went past us. He ate scones and cheese while he helped me shop. The only bad part is at the car, where he insists he puts the key in the lock. Which would be great, if he could actually put the key in the lock. Of course, when I "help" him, he throws a fit. So when we got back from shopping, I put him in the front seat with the keys while I took the groceries out of the truck. He spent a good 15 minutes trying to put the key in the ignition. Then he found the Purell and poured that all over the driver's seat. At least I got the groceries in the house!

While I picked blueberries and cherries this afternoon, Michael found Eli a big wheel sort of thing on Craigslist. It has a handle in the back for us to push him. It will get him used to pedals at the very least. Mostly, for now, he likes to get on and off of it.

I am hoping for more warm weather tomorrow so I can go to a spray fountain with Eli!

No comments: