Saturday, May 29, 2010

Extraordinary activities....

It continues to amaze me that the most mundane household chores are some of Eli's favorite things to do. He woke up this morning, saw his vacuum, and said, "Mama, let's vacuum."

Not to be one to miss an opportunity to get something done with Eli, I asked Michael if he could bring the vacuum upstairs for me. Eli and I cleaned up the bathroom. Thinking we were done with that activity, I went downstairs to make breakfast. Eli followed with his little vacuum cleaner and told Daddy, "We need to clean the living room."

When I got home from the farmer's market, the living room, dining room and kitchen were vacuumed and the kitchen floor was mopped! Now we need to get Eli his own (smaller sized) mop so he can really help. I guess mopping with an adult-sized mop was a bit of a disaster :)

No comments: