Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sledding! (in a tub)





With the crazy amount of snow and ice that Salem has right now, we thought it was the perfect opportunity to take Eli sledding. Of course, you need a sled to go sledding, and as far as I could tell, every store in town was sold out. Target sent me to Bi-Mart, which sent me to Wal-Mart, which sent me to Costco. Nothing. All sold out.

So we took him out in the next best thing: his tub. No joke. We tied a string through the hole at the front of the tub, put a piece a foam in the bottom of the tub, stuffed Eli into his snowsuit and then his tub and dragged him down the icy, snowy street.

He didn't exactly LOVE it. But he didn't dislike it either. He was just sort of looking around and taking it all in and trying to stay in his tub (I dumped him out a few times when we hit a particularly large bump!)

No comments: